Why physical memory usage so high in Windows 7?
In this article, we are going to discuss about the solution of Why physical memory usage so high in Windows 7? Most the time Windows user getting the problem that their
Physical Memory/RAM uses are so HIGH even there is no heavy application is running on the machine.
Well, I have also faced the same problem on my Windows 7 machine. Finally, I got the solution and it works for me and my machine is running fine.
Check the below steps to get out of this problem.
Step 1: Click on the Start button and type msconfig in the search box.
Step 2: Click on msconfig.exe. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
Step 7: When you are prompted, click Restart.
Step 8: Issue is fixed. Enjoy. Thank You 🙂
- How to resize image dimension in Photoshop
- How to create new user account in Windows 7?
- How to deploy jasper reports in JasperReports Server
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to import Maven project in Eclipse