Write For Us
Welcome to Websparrow.org’s “Write For Us” page. This page is dedicated to all who want to share their experiments and ideas with everyone by writing articles and help others. Websparrow.org is looking for good writers to join us and gives you an opportunity to publish your content/article/tutorial over the internet free of cost.
1. Why should you write for Websparrow.org?
Currently, Websparrow.org is generating more than 50K+ page views per month, it could be beneficial for you to:
- Reach a worldwide audience of targeted Java, JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts 2, Database, etc developers.
- Build your reputation, to get a better job offer or outsourcing opportunity.
- All articles will be published under your own name (author name).
- Get more followers on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, via author section.
- Driving traffic, ranking back to your own blog or website, via author section.
Source- Google Analytics Report
2. Types of Articles
Before start, read our publishing policy. We mainly publish the following types of articles:
2.1 High-Quality Article
High-quality articles are ready to publish, no editorial work needed, large article (1000+ words), use case, working examples, screenshots, step-by-step guide, interesting topics.
- Spring Boot RESTful CRUD Example with MySQL Database
- Struts 2 and Jasper Subreports Integration Example
- How to fetch image from database using Spring MVC
- Struts 2 Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) Example using JDBC
2.2 Good Article
Good article requires minimal editorial work needed, medium article (500+ words) use case, working examples, print screens, step-by-step guide.
- How to get the value of selected option in a select box using jQuery
- Getting Started with Spring Security
- Struts 2 Multiple Configuration File Example
2.3 Ok Article
Editorial work needed, small article (200+ words), general topic, working example.
- How to write JSON object to File in Java
- How to find distinct elements in a list in Java
- How to set .bash_profile in Linux for Oracle
3. Article Topics
We are interested in the following topics:
- Programming Languages- Java, JEE, Python, C, C++, C#, PHP, etc.
- Framework- Spring (Core, Boot, MVC, REST, Security), Struts 2, Django, Flask, etc.
- ORM- Hibernate, JPA, iBATIS, etc
- Popular Java Libraries – Guava, JUnit, Mockito, Jackson, Gson, JAXB, etc.
- Build Tools – Maven & Gradle
- Database – Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and etc.
- CMS- WordPress, etc
- Exceptions that you faced during the development of the application and their solution.
4. Writing Guidelines
The article must follow the below guideline
- Simple, straight to point, no-nonsense, full example.
- Unique content, we do not accept duplicated content.
- Uses friendly, easy to understand words.
- Avoid code snippet, post full source code.
- Zip the full source code, project, related images or resources for download.
- Screenshot of the result or steps.
- Put reference links at the end of the article.
5. First Step – Introduce Yourself
Your first step will contact us and introduce yourself 🙂